Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Blog Posting

I've speculated about doing this for quite some time. In the past I have been a presence on a number of newsgroups and forums, but my participation there has waned in recent years. Now I'm thinking about producing some postings on new topics and thought this might be a good approach.

I go by my real name. I almost always have done so. I figured if something is worth saying it's worth standing behind it and letting the chips fall where they may. Hopefully that is a good decision because recently I have become one of those "sleeping giant" people who have been awakened by the current political turmoil. I didn't realize how much until I spent a lot of time the other day engaging a political supporter for McCain in regard to the recent Joe Wilson situation in the Congress.

Well, let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment