Thursday, October 8, 2009

From all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Senators and Congressmen take the following oath of office.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God. "

Have you asked a Congressman or Senator what they have done to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic? I have. I never got an answer.

So what do you do if you think your Congressman or Senator is the domestic enemy of the Constitution?

No comments:

Post a Comment